A big thank you to all our Festival Partners & Sponsors.
How could your business get involved? Get in touch to find out more.
Bronze Partners (click link to visit their websites)
Some of the many things you might not know about Warwick Folk Festival and how we contribute to the Town
- The festival send out monthly newsletters by email to our distribution list and a press release on a regular basis to all local newspapers, press, National Folk Magazines, TV and Radio. The word WARWICK is prominent on all our publicity.
- Last year 30,000plus attended Festival events in Warwick from all around the UK and Europe. We also have a number of visitors from North America and Australia.
- They stayed in the area for 4 days in anything from Hotels, B&Bs to camping in caravans, motorhomes and tents. The Festival’s main campsite is on Warwick School, Myton Road.
- They range in age from 3 months to 80+. A number of our artists, i.e. Kate Rusby, Seth Lakeman have talked of their first visit to the festival being in a carry cot with their parents.
- The Folk Festival is organised by a Committee and Board of Directors. These are supported by 40 Venue Managers who look after the safety of events over the weekend, and they are supported by over 300 volunteer Stewards
- The Festival is run by volunteers and a non-profit making organisation.
- We have just short of 200 artists who perform each year and over 20 Morris dance teams display different dance traditions from all over the UK.
Please help spread the message and say hello to our visitors. Tell your local Councillors and Local Businesses how important the Festival is to our local economy.
We would welcome you and your colleagues and family to support the Festival by joining our Partnership Scheme, advertising in our programme or purchasing tickets for our events, or you could join our Festival volunteers
Please call 07831 890905 or contact us using the Partnership Contact Form.