Under the expert tutelage of choir leader Bruce Knight, more than 50 enthusiastic local singers have been busy rehearsing a scintillating set of folk songs from around the world. Treat your ears to spine-tingling harmonies and a wall of delicious sound in town and on site on Sunday 30th July – 12.30pm Market Place, 2pm Bridge House Theatre.
Warwick Folk Festival Choir 2017
Would you like to perform at this year’s Warwick Folk Festival?
* NO auditions, NO Military Wives, NO Gareth Malone, NO revolving chairs, NO Simon Cowell !!!!
* No need to be able to read music – all songs taught by ear.
* Be part of an open-access 6-week choir, singing all manner of great songs from around the World
* Perform to your friends and a wonderfully supportive audience at the internationally-renowned
Warwick Folk Festival.
* Free entry to the Festival Site on the Sunday
* Receive mp3 (music files) of the harmony parts (so you can catch up if you have to miss a week)
Come and join over 50 enthusiastic singers on Monday evenings in Warwick
for a series of sessions leading to a couple of short, informal performances at the Festival on Sunday 30 July. Over 6 weeks we will be singing a cracking selection of a cappella harmony folk songs from around the world. The sessions, run by popular local choir leader Bruce Knight, will be fun and lively and satisfy both the beginner and the seasoned a cappella singer.
Dates: Monday 19 June – Monday 24 July, plus rehearsal and gigs on Sunday 30 July
Venue: St. Nicholas Church, Warwick, CV34 4JD (just by the huge car park at St. Nicholas Park)
Time: 7:30 – 9:30
Cost: £35 (payable on the first night)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01926 778454. Places MUST be PRE-BOOKED